• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

TumTum

Banned
Is Ponting playing? I thought he retired

And lol @ Tendulkar coming back to ODIs just to get his 100th ton.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Is Ponting playing? I thought he retired

And lol @ Tendulkar coming back to ODIs just to get his 100th ton.
He's not playing this series for his 100, he's playing because

A) This is a overseas tour

and B) because it's a tougher opposition.

If we had a series against Bang or Zim next and THEN he decided to play that's what I would consider "playing for his 100"

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
What's with those funky dark green outfits btw? Were those only for T20's or is that Australia's new limited overs wear?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
time to find that post when i say i see little point playing lee in the t20

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag out, bowling first and playing 3 spinners. Interesting....

Vinay continues ahead of ZAK and Irfan too.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Nah Mark Taylor, I disagree. It's dumb to have to take the PP's between overs 16 and 40. It basically means the Bowling PP will be taken from the 16th, and the Batting PP from the 36th. There will even be less flexibility than previously.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
MS, this ain't an Indian pitch your bowling on, 3 spinners wtf?

This Rahul Sharma is being rated a little too highly.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah Mark Taylor, I disagree. It's dumb to have to take the PP's between overs 16 and 40. It basically means the Bowling PP will be taken from the 16th, and the Batting PP from the 36th. There will even be less flexibility than previously.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of that so far. Love the two new balls, though.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
2 Sharmas
2 Kumars
2 Husseys

Most multiple same surname players since the days of the Flowers, Whittals and Strangs?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is some of the worst commentary I've ever heard.

Solid 10 minute analysis about the dead ball.

Bill panicking about run rate after 3 overs.

Ffs

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Really gotta question Dhoni's decision to pick 3 spinners now. Could have easily used Raina and Rohit for a couple of overs if he really needed extra spin.