• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is that practice? Why is the team playing against itself?

:unsure:
I haven't read the context of this exchange yet, so if I'm missing a joke here then forgive me... but do you see something other than Dravid being bowled as Hilfenhaus looks on in the field? How is that the team playing itself?

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't read the context of this exchange yet, so if I'm missing a joke here then forgive me... but do you see something other than Sehwag being bowled as Hilfenhaus looks on in the field? How is that the team playing itself?
I see Dravid getting bowled itbt.

indiaholic

International Captain
I haven't read the context of this exchange yet, so if I'm missing a joke here then forgive me... but do you see something other than Dravid being bowled as Hilfenhaus looks on in the field? How is that the team playing itself?
Umm.. White clothing for both the teams?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was at the game. Not sure they need to play music every ball.

Did Spiderman make it on tv? They played the Spiderman music for him.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was at the game. Not sure they need to play music every ball.
Bloody good question. Do they think everyone who attends these games has the attention span of a goldfish these days?

I was particularly annoyed at Napier for the NZ vs. Zimbabwe test last week to find speakers dotted all round the boundary (slightly obstructing the view) in order for them to play music in the lunch and tea breaks. Are hierarchies labouring under the misapprehension that cricket fans are unable to have a conversation with each other these days. Baffling. No doubt, we'll be having music between balls and overs in Test matches before long.

Spark

Global Moderator
Is that practice? Why is the team playing against itself?

:unsure:
I see Dravid getting bowled itbt.
Actually yeah it is Dravid. Dunno why I thought it was Sehwag; the only time he got bowled was in the first Test iirc and that was chopped on off an attempted booming cover drive, which clearly isn't that.
Where's his head?!?
Yeah interpreting still photos really isn't my thing it seems...
Yes. It's an obvious problem he needs to correct,if it's not too late.

Thoughts?
Surely I can't be the only one utterly nonplussed by this line of posts?