• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like a dance floor.

Ricky is doing that bob dance thing that loose chix love doing and Sharma is impressing everyone by break dancing.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, chances of Bailey keeping his T20 spot when Watto comes back? Or are we stuck with another mediocre T20 batsmen as our captain.

Burgey

So, chances of Bailey keeping his T20 spot when Watto comes back? Or are we stuck with another mediocre T20 batsmen as our captain.
I dunno what Gorgeous' overall T20 record is like tbh, other than he had an ordinary BBL.

Seems a nice bloke though, and he slogs a few. That's probably enough isn't it?

Daemon

Don't want this series to be remembered. Will delete all my posts in the thread one by one if that's what it takes for it to not reach the top. :p

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
I dunno what Gorgeous' overall T20 record is like tbh, other than he had an ordinary BBL.

Seems a nice bloke though, and he slogs a few. That's probably enough isn't it?
That's a bit like Sehwag then, you know minus the nice bloke bit.

Also the series is over should be locked or people might think its more important than the last Ashes.

Burgey

Bailey with 94 last night, albeit a 50 over match, won't do his chances of retention any harm.

Spikey

Bailey's got the gig for the WC. And there's not enough T20 games played between now and then for him to get dropped.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Always loved the Australian Tri-Series. Really pumped for some good ODI cricket. India should be much more competitive.