• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

FBU

International Debutant
In the last ODI in Bangladesh Pakistan played Hafeez, Rehman, Afridi, Ajmal and Malik. The spinners took all 10 wickets. Pietersen and Morgan, good luck. :D

Jacknife

International Captain
I was working under the assumption that otherwise he'd bat #5 again and be a nonentity, but yeah, this is the other option.
Can't see how they'll pick him, Cook, KP opening, Trott then Morgan who takes KP place, then Kieswetter ,Buttler next and he should be a given but stranger things have happened.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Why are we talking ODIs already? People one step at a time please. first 3-0 whitewash in tests then we go on to ODIs and T20s...

smash84

The Tiger King
dwta....would so love if England get whitewashed

so I can throw around the dialogue that Faisal wants to i.e. "at least we won a test:

Xuhaib

International Coach
yeah if it happens it will be all kinds of awesome but I would not be sitting all nervous like I was during the last 2 tests.

Spark

Global Moderator
Just out of interest, what kind of affect would that result have on the morale of the country at large? I mean, the average Pakistani hasn't had a great deal to cheer about for quite a while as far as I can tell...

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I wouldn't be nervous but I would really really want Pakistan to win this 3-0. I think the last time Pakistan beat a top side 3-0 was back in 1997 against the West Indies.

Xuhaib

International Coach
winning the 20-20 world cup was bigger for the general masses but this is huge as well, was the front page headline in all the major newspapers.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Just out of interest, what kind of affect would that result have on the morale of the country at large? I mean, the average Pakistani hasn't had a great deal to cheer about for quite a while as far as I can tell...
A huge huge huge effect.. The average Pakistan cricket fan hasn't had much to cheer about since 2006.