• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This series just further highlights that there isn't a dominant force in world cricket at the moment and I don't think there will be for quite some time. England, Australia, SA and now Pakistan are all proving to be strong at home but vulnerable away from it. I can't remember a time when touring teams have found it so hard to win. It's good for Test cricket though, long may it continue.

Also why so much trolling going on in here?
We drew in SA and won in SL.

I suspect the reason for the reaction from Australian fans is found in the most recent Ashes series.

But from a serious POV, well done Pakistan. They've played so well this series. A stunning result for them.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Can't see us coming back to win the final test from here. We gave it everything in this match only to collapse humiliatingly. The boys must be feeling so deflated right now and over the next few days.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
:lol:srs?

Greatest day in cricket if true.

January 29 2012 will go down as the day where almost 40 wickets fell for about two runs in world cricket.

But most importantly GIMH loses his avatar for four years.
Some matches going on tomorrow i am not aware of? :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
how do you think james anderson did?:laugh:

still near steyns level?:laugh:
I really shouldn't bite at this trolling but Anderson bowled fine ffs. England lost because they batted like absolute morons; there's nothing for Anderson to be embarrassed about re: his performances in these two Tests.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Can't see us coming back to win the final test from here. We gave it everything in this match only to collapse humiliatingly. The boys must be feeling so deflated right now and over the next few days.
We'll win it comfortably I reckon. I think Cook or Trott will get a big hundred and then the bowlers will take it from there.

Funny thing is, I can't remember the last time we even had to chase a total before today. All of our recent victories have been from bowling sides out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Michael Vaughan really getting on my nerves on the radio. I know it's the job of a pundit to criticise players for their shortcomings. But for him to come out and start ranting about how crap a load of players that he used to play alongside are...doesn't sit well with me. Not like he was any great shakes through the duration he played with them either.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
If anything, not batting complete dicks won Pakistan this game. I actually think England bowled as well if not better throughout the match.
Definitely bowled very well, anyway. Chose the right balance, dismissed the oppo for 257 & 214, no worries.

Harmy sounds like he's almost in tears in the Sky studio. Genuinely gutted.