• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Of course, full credit has to go to Pakistan for defending 145. That's a superb effort from the bowlers regardless of England's batting.

Flem274*

123/5
Pakistan (Y)

Fun almost-trivia: if Rehman had conceded one more run to take 6/26 instead of 6/25, two bowlers would have taken the same figures on the same day to dispatch two different minnows.

:ph34r:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Wow, amazing bowling by Pakistan. Congrats to their fans here.

The England batsmen were all totally clueless.

I expect a whitewash tbh, can't see how they'll be able to play this Pakistan spin trio.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't see any way back for Morgan from here. He's supposedly one of our best players of spin (low bar, etc, but anyway...) and hasn't come to the party at all. 31.38 from 15 tests isn't cutting it.
Yeah, time to go. Problem is though, can see him being a Hick type character who constantly resurfaces amongst proclamations of his rejuvenation. Though Morgan's FC record is considerably worse than Hick's...

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is anyone really surprised by this? I said they weren't as flash as their fans were making them out to be, which wasn't very well received. England have been a psychologically pisspoor cricket side ever since I started watching cricket. You can get all the Africans you want in your side, but some ingrained traits just don't change.

Australia marching :ph34r:
Stop trolling ****

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is anyone really surprised by this? I said they weren't as flash as their fans were making them out to be, which wasn't very well received. England have been a psychologically pisspoor cricket side ever since I started watching cricket. You can get all the Africans you want in your side, but some ingrained traits just don't change.

Australia marching :ph34r:
Loving this Australia hype, all they have done is beat a totally shot India side or do we just judge of what has happened in the last week?

New Zealand obviously world no 1 then.

All the teams have obvious failings and it's going to make test cricket a very interesting and rather bizarre place for the ext few years.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan (Y)

Fun almost-trivia: if Rehman had conceded one more run to take 6/26 instead of 6/25, two bowlers would have taken the same figures on the same day to dispatch two different minnows.

:ph34r:
:laugh:

Was almost a battle for incompetency between the 2 batting lineups. The former and current world no.1's.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh wow, England. :laugh:

Pakistan really are a brilliant team. Would leave to see an India v Pak series right now.

Flem274*

123/5
At the risk of sounding like an Indian cricket director, England will be fine once they play on more pace oriented pitches again.

Not sure what they will do to succeed in conditions like this though. Open with Broad for laughs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, time to go. Problem is though, can see him being a Hick type character who constantly resurfaces amongst proclamations of his rejuvenation. Though Morgan's FC record is considerably worse than Hick's...
Yeah comparing Morgan to Hick just doesn't work for me. If he does keep re-appearing it'll be on the strength of his ODI performances where he can score 90% of his runs against part-timers and dart-throwers. Probably more comparable to Yuvraj.