• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
We need to thrash them at home too so their idiots in the setup well and truly shut up though.
Yeah, that would be the icing on the cake I suppose, but I don't know about in Australia, but here after the recent ODI defeats in India nobody much gave a crap.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't watch this any more, but it's been an humiliating batting performance. Letting them bowl at us without any pressure, they've done really well, but we've let them.

Shows our number1 position is just because there's no-one else of quality around, this batting performance has been gutless, and shown not one jot of intelligence. God knows what will happen to us in India, and Sri Lanka will be tougher then it should be.

Well done Pakistan, well done our bowlers, the rest die in a fire.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Is anyone really surprised by this? I said they weren't as flash as their fans were making them out to be, which wasn't very well received. England have been a psychologically pisspoor cricket side ever since I started watching cricket. You can get all the Africans you want in your side, but some ingrained traits just don't change.

Australia marching :ph34r:

AaronK

State Regular
oh my.. I guess sir boycott is going to be homeless.. I read somewhere that he was so sure England was going to win that he bit his house on it.

as I am typing this umar gul has just cought the last man... officially pak has won and sir Jeffery Boycott is homeless hahha

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah, what a game. Pakistan spend three days and a session hanging onto England's coat tails then seize the game from nowhere in the space of the last couple of hours.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Don't see any way back for Morgan from here. He's supposedly one of our best players of spin (low bar, etc, but anyway...) and hasn't come to the party at all. 31.38 from 15 tests isn't cutting it.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I can categorically guarantee that England will throw this away.
Ahem, not to blow my own trumpet or anything but...

I'm not too downhearted about this defeat though to be honest. We needed a kick up the arse and it's great to see Pakistan becoming a great cricketing force again. It was sad to see how awful they were in 2010 in England.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Congrats to Pakistan. Earned it.

It's a good job their side has a lot more faith in their cricket than the fans.

Like I said, this one hurt.