• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
That Broad had to bat at all is a poor effort. That he's out with about three thousand left to get...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This is doing one good thing, I'm starting to really hate Australia again, glad the humiliation of India is over and we can all move on.
Noooo please let us keep on hating India instead; I have no place in the cricket world when Australia and England completely hate each other. :(

Spark

Global Moderator
This is doing one good thing, I'm starting to really hate Australia again, glad the humiliation of India is over and we can all move on.

Great bowling this, glad It is not Ajmal.
Read some of the statements by Sehwag et al and you might change your mind.

thierry henry

International Coach
Rehman had this tendency in NZ last summer to mix accurate but innocuous darts with balls that turned 3 feet on a dead flat surface, is that what he's doing atm?

Pakistan obv needed to be bringing in ridiculously old players all these years, not ridiculously young ones. Old stalwarts from the domestic scene have been the making of them.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Noooo please let us keep on hating India instead; I have no place in the cricket world when Australia and England completely hate each other. :(
Nah, since your lot have trounced India as well, it's only a matter of time before the rhetoric about you turning the corner comes about, and then your sights will inevitably turn on England. The circle begins again.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I used to go through this when Pakistan were chasing 140. Now I have to go through this even when they are ****ING DEFENDING 140.