• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

Meridio

International Regular
Left arm seamer and captain of a pretty decent Collegians outfit. I must confess, I've never seen him play in a game. I don't think he's a youngster though. Think he's mid to late 20s. 26, 27.
Yeah he'd be 26ish I reckon.

Bowls big hooping inswingers to right handers and gets a lot of wickets bowled and lbw with the new ball. Good bowler on his day, has taken a few 7-20 type hauls in the last couple of seasons; problem is he isn't quick enough for first-class cricket (and I don't mean that in an omg-u-must-bowl-140 way) and when the ball isn't swinging he's very, very hittable.

Flem274*

123/5
Two 5fers in a row (maybe even two 6fers? Can't recall his match figures) for everyone's favourite Phlegm basher.

CD up against it. Robinson got hit.:(

edit: smashes Lonsdale for two fours in a row. Suck it Cantabs.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah he'd be 26ish I reckon.

Bowls big hooping inswingers to right handers and gets a lot of wickets bowled and lbw with the new ball. Good bowler on his day, has taken a few 7-20 type hauls in the last couple of seasons; problem is he isn't quick enough for first-class cricket (and I don't mean that in an omg-u-must-bowl-140 way) and when the ball isn't swinging he's very, very hittable.
Yeah, he ripped though Taita's first XI with the new ball. Mind you, looking at his best matches this season in club cricket, they appear to be against to lesser batting units or on early season wickets. Still, if you put up the numbers, you put up the numbers.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Small! He may only be 19 but its a relief to finally see him produce a performance of note after floating around the fringes of the cd side for the last two years.