• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
Gul really did not bowl well.
But credits to him.

Disproved me and is probably going to continue to bowl sh*t in next matches.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wtf is happening here? :laugh:

This is even lot worse batting than what India has been doing for the last few away series.
Far worse. At least India have had the decency to get out to consistent high-quality bowling on helpful pitches - and for higher scores than this!

Arachnodouche

International Captain
You could say the same when India were number one, or of Australia now...

People get confident when their team is winning and doubly so when they reach number one.
I don't think any sensible Indian cricket fan felt that the team deserved the no. 1 spot. I think most Aussies would be wary of getting carried away just yet, but I reckon they're definitely on the way up. They're taking back the Ashes next year for sure.

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think any sensible Indian cricket fan felt that the team deserved the no. 1 spot. I think most Aussies would be wary of getting carried away just yet, but I reckon they're definitely on the way up. They're taking back the Ashes next year for sure.
Haha, really? Based on one Test in completely alien conditions?

Let's not get silly here.

ganeshran

International Debutant
England at home are very strong. Beating them will be much tougher than beating an out of form India on home soil

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Lol.... sometimes the no-ball over-rule only prolongs the agony... Did Swann really wanna turn around and stay out there in his heart of hearts at this stage

Flem274*

123/5
Lots of teams go to Australia and win 3-1.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
My friend I think you forgot your silly smiley at the end of your post

:goof:

There I didded it for you

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Love how all the Indian's are routing for Pakistan. #Sourgrapes?
On CW most Indians root for Pakistan against England, and most Aussies root for England against India. :p

Guess some gloating over the summer would have contributed too.

Spark

Global Moderator
Purrrlease.

Piss weak excuse for a team which talks big.
How is talking big to say that it's premature to say that based on one Test in alien conditions, England will lose at home in a team they absolutely flogged just one year ago?