• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Speak for yourself.

I thoroughly enjoyed 3-1 and 4-0. :p
Me too. The 3-1 > the 4-0 though coz you could see the Aussies really care and hate losing. Noone gets too excited about a walkover. This series one feels may still be close regardless of this game.. so it somehow makes it all more gripping

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cheema by far the unluckiest bowler in the match.
Yeah, he has. He's bowled far better than Gul. England have just had less brain farts against him than the other bowlers.

You know who else was really unlucky though?

Sami.
It's not a good thing.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
How so? Trott's been very decisive in his footwork - getting well back when he can, getting forward when it's overpitched, working the gaps and the singles.
LOL that's what I am saying.. I thought he would have issues with spin because he hasn't played a decent spinner since he made his debut.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, he has. He's bowled far better than Gul. England have just had less brain farts against him than the other bowlers.

You know who else was really unlucky though?

Sami.
It's not a good thing.
Difference being the number of brain cells each possess.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The day's play has started on Fox Sports. They should just show the rest of it live tbh; does anyone really want to watch it from the start of play now? It's not like anyone who wasn't keen enough to check the score already will be staying up all night to watch it, and anyone who's awake and just channel flicking would be just as happy with a session of live action before bed than the first session again. Weird decision.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The day's play has started on Fox Sports. They should just show the rest of it live tbh; does anyone really want to watch it from the start of play now? It's not like anyone who wasn't keen enough to check the score already will be staying up all night to watch it, and anyone who's awake and just channel flicking would be just as happy with a session of live action before bed than the first session again. Weird decision.
Tell me about it..makes me absolutely livid..
I worked slowly yesterday :laugh: so I could stay back after work and watch the game..and guess what...they were showing stupid Big Bash.. :@

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
had they not wasted a review this looked better.
Yeah.. would have been overturned by about 1mm according to the "umpires call" rules which means more than half of the ball has to be hitting within the inside half of leg stump which is weird. I.e. something like 75% of the ball has to be overlapping with the stumps. Clear as mud? I think it's daft..

Oh dear he's out now anyway