• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

BeeGee

International Captain
Kinda depressing to know that the people administrating the game we love are ****ing ******** morons.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha that was a fairly vicious stumping there. Superb work from Akmal though, scored 19 runs in that last partnership without exposing his partner to a single ball.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finally. Not a bad effort by Swann to get 4 in the end.

All eyes on Ajmal then. England need to bat 4 sessions minimum to have a chance in this game, a lead of 200 and it is game on. Need to play better than the 1st dig though apart from Prior down who did their job ok.

flibbertyjibber

Haha that was a fairly vicious stumping there. Superb work from Akmal though, scored 19 runs in that last partnership without exposing his partner to a single ball.
Was impressive batting, showed up the efforts of Mr Mathews and a few others that have failed miserably with the tail of late.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Great effort from Akmal. Exceeded expectations to say the least.

Luckily, I've been reliably informed that Pakistan need at least a 300 run lead, so I'm not worried.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Best case scenario for close is we wipe the lead off with all wickets left

Worst case is Pakistan win it today

My prediction is we lead by 10 at close with 6 wickets left. Would take that in a heartbeat tbh.

Daemon

Aizaz the legend manages to remain not out. Now for his opening bowling spell. (Unless Misbah decides to give Hafeez the ball)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Best case scenario for close is we wipe the lead off with all wickets left

Worst case is Pakistan win it today

My prediction is we lead by 10 at close with 6 wickets left. Would take that in a heartbeat tbh.
156/4 seems reasonable but I can't say I'd take it in a heartbeat.