• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: @ me.

Massive, massive wicket though.

This was the key partnership and the big fish has been dismissed by Trott of all people. That's absolutely huge in this match.
Noticed in the England-India series that Trott reverses it just a touch with the old ball - not the worst of options given the situation.

Not sure what caused the wicket though..

smash84

The Tiger King
213/4........come on Pakistan. Get at least a 200 run lead if not 300.......

A 200 run lead on this wicket is just not enough. Need at least a 300 run lead.

Both are looking impossible though..

Max lead to be 100 from what I can guage

Xuhaib

International Coach
massive moment for Pakistan if they don't capitalize here it will be a long series for them. Very similar situation to India-England ant Trent Bridge.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Missed most of today, sounds fairly even with steady scoring and two wickets per session, can someone give me a run down?

Younis gone is massive. The Pakistan back five really aren't all that, Adnan coming in next doesn't inspire confidence. There's a way back in here.

213/4........come on Pakistan. Get at least a 200 run lead if not 300.......

A 200 run lead on this wicket is just not enough. Need at least a 300 run lead.

Both are looking impossible though..

Max lead to be 100 from what I can guage

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
How the **** are the English reversing it and we couldnt
Anderson got about three of four balls to reverse in the whole session. Broad was mainly working on angles - nothing in the air. Trott's the only one who has got some appreciable reverse. Have a feeling we'd see some genuine Irish swing in this post-tea session.

smash84

The Tiger King
Missed most of today, sounds fairly even with steady scoring and two wickets per session, can someone give me a run down?

Younis gone is massive. The Pakistan back five really aren't all that, Adnan coming in next doesn't inspire confidence. There's a way back in here.

lol......we get the picture :ph34r:

Smali's gambhiring has been of epic proportions even before this test began.
what?

Can you foresee a 200 run lead?