• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Tremlett bowled a half volley on middle and leg and it got driven for four. Pitch does not need to be flat for that to happen.

But yes; the pitch is flat.
Jimmy Anderson just got driven through extra cover on the up in the 7th over of the innings.

It's flat.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Yeah, they were nervy at the start so I thought there might be something in the pitch. But they are now settled. However with Broad you never know.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Predictions don't need a proof last time I checked.
Ahh.
Sorry, way you said it I thought you meant Australia had played there recently.
So far, watching the delayed coverage, the pitch does look flat.

How many do people think England ought to have made on this surface? Would think 350 minimum.
On the other hand, amazing figures by Ajmal.
Long time since England has been so far on the back foot.
Even so, sounds like Prior batted really well. Swann too, though his batting > his bowling tbh.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Jimmy Anderson just got driven through extra cover on the up in the 7th over of the innings.

It's flat.
There is a little bit of inconsistent bounce and slight assistance for the spinners at this stage.(and some minimal new ball movement.)

Didn't reverse much either in the first innings with the green outfield, so Swann would need to step up. Or alternatively Pakistan can have a brain fart and collapse.

Last edited: