• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Been playing well within himself so far. At least this situation sort of requires it. As much as people want one of 'those' innings, there's so many things that could go wrong and it comes much easier when the opposition has only banked 160-odd runs (like Warner)
I am not expecting one of 'those' innings. All I want is a century. A big one.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He's rarely going to get a game at home though imo. Zaheer and Yadav/Praveen along Ashwin and Ojha would probably be the first choice attack. Then he's got to contend with Yadav/Praveen and Ishant ahead of him. Basically needs two injuries and India to only go with one spinner to get a game.
Aaron is probably ahead of him too seeing as he was selected for the WI series and this one ahead of him. Also, Irfan is pushing hard now as well and he can do a similar job to him at least and bat a lot better.

On the other hand Ishant is getting worrying now seeing as though, he has gained pace his seam position has gotten even more erratic, which has meant he has even lost the in movement he used to get.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That's the best ball Starc's bowled in his Test career. Gambhir couldn't do much at all. Great bowling change by Clarke too, I was expected Sid on.

Ruckus

International Captain
That's exactly the kind of ball Starc should try to master in his career with his height. Big Bird like.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's the best ball Starc's bowled in his Test career. Gambhir couldn't do much at all. Great bowling change by Clarke too, I was expected Sid on.
Thought the inswinger that Laxman just managed to avoid chopping on was better

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Considering the length, honestly don't think it got up more than it should have. Was really, really good bowling tactically but Gambhir played it quite badly. The good bowling around it and that it was a surprise caused that rather than excessive bounce is what I'm getting at.

Ruckus

International Captain
Is the reason Johnson is able to swing it so well, and late, at the WACA simply because of the breeze? Would explain the scrambled seam...