• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India is just annoyed that the party guests have spent more time at the wicket than Kohli will.

howardj

International Coach
Rich doesn't travel to Perth anymore, I think you'll find.

Bill Lawry is also an East Coast only man, though he may bob up in Adelaide.

Gilchrist will be a fill-in during this Test, my Willoughby spies tell me.

EDIT: ...not for Haddin, but for Rich and Bill

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Starc is at shorted odds than Harris to be top 1st innings wicket taker? Harris is the longest of the seamers @ 4.3. Lyon has been relegated to "Any other bowler"territory.. even Mike Hussey gets his own odds.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Starc is at shorted odds than Harris to be top 1st innings wicket taker? Harris is the longest of the seamers @ 4.3. Lyon has been relegated to "Any other bowler"territory.. even Mike Hussey gets his own odds.
Nasri to outperform Silva - $1.05

But seriously, where are you getting those odds? So bad. Harris against England anyone?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nasri to outperform Silva - $1.05

But seriously, where are you getting those odds? So bad. Harris against England anyone?
Betfair, I'm so tempted to jump on but have to keep reminding myself that Hilf and Siddle aren't throwing down toffee apples anymore and Rhino has a 48% chance of breaking down...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bookies have factored in Harris:
O. M. W. R.
4.3 2 2 11

hazsa19

International Regular
Must be difficult when your nation is so small it only occupies one time zone.

Go and walk around outside in your ****ty climate for a while, the cold will keep you awake.

/warmupforthenextashes
Slagging off our time zones...clutching at straws

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Oi, some of us are at work! At least pretend like you're not playing video games frbs.

Also, Nathan Lyon > Anil Kumble. Discuss.

juro

U19 12th Man
Oi, some of us are at work! At least pretend like you're not playing video games frbs.

Also, Nathan Lyon > Anil Kumble. Discuss.
Yes, please have a bit of consideration for us poor fools at work... reading cricket forums...