• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
what are the odds of Jono thumbing Burgey in the eye?
Nah Burgey got me into the members on day 4 at the SCG. Am in his debt for a while now.

He hinted that he wants me to give him a back rub in return. Pretty sickening stuff.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh:

Hard to disagree with what Zaheer's said, but surely the best option is to just avoid the topic completely, especially when you're under the pump.
Naaaaah..Zaheer was quite right to hold Haddin to task. What right does a guy who averaged 20 in 2011 and is keeping like he has 10 thumbs have to call out India, completely unprompted? Let the Clarke's, the Husseys, the Siddles, the Pattinsons, the Pontings etc call them out because they've been contributing. Haddin has done absolutely zilch.

Always remember him as the guy who blatantly cheated in a Chappell Hadlee series when Broom was not out. Bring on the next guy

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I suppose one thing about Perth is that it won't be overcast in the leadup to the test like Hobart was - in fact it's supposed to be hot and sunny.

uvelocity

International Coach
yeah and he mentions the disappointment of only playing the one test in such a likeable way. Not whingey at all.

Almost feel sorry for the four eyed colourblind ranga after that.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Reckon it's going to be a lot of fuss over nothing. Curator has talked about how he wants to leave the grass on it so that the pitch doesn't dry out too quickly, cut it off late and then will play pretty similarly to last year. It wasn't all that green last year, it was really just Johnson getting some swing that did the major damage.