• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why does this keep happening to these players in India? I saw the highlights of that guy when he had that amazing performance, and it looked like he had some serious talent (albeit probably against some very average batting). So was it just a fluke performance? Unusually helpful conditions? He bowls at 100k/h? Or is it something else?
I honestly don't know. He even kept up his performances for the rest of last season but he's been really average in this one, starting off with that Irani game.

Ruckus

International Captain
Hmm I just watched some more extended footage of him, and he bowls around a Trent Copeland medium pace, mostly in the mid 120's. To be successful with that pace though, your gonna have to compensate with movement and accuracy. He definately gets the former; very nice seam position and looks to be capable of getting a good deal of inswing and outswing. But unlike Copeland he looks quite inconsistent in his lines, so that probably explains his poor returns. Obviously has a lot of time on his side to improve though.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Go for training instead of go karting ya dickheads
Yup, can't blame the fans for having a go at them. Apparently Dravid, Laxman, Sehwag, Zaheer, Mithun stayed back for practice, and the rest, including coachie and assistant went go-karting.

benchmark00

Better get the driving in during training because they won't be getting anything to drive in the game.

#chinmusic

benchmark00

Tomorrow's headline:

Zaheer Khan should focus on bowling faster than my grandmother: Brad Haddin

Thursday's headline:

Brad Haddin is a Putz: Sehwag

Friday's headline:

No, you are: Haddin
Even after triple bypass surgery and then undergoing a baboon heart transplant, Haddin's grandmother, Henrietta Haddin, still has a bigger heart than Zaheer tbf.

TNT

Banned
Australias worst player gets in a slanging match with Indias best bowler, come on India dont fall for that.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tomorrow's headline:

Zaheer Khan should focus on bowling faster than my grandmother: Brad Haddin

Thursday's headline:

Brad Haddin is a Putz: Sehwag

Friday's headline:

No, you are: Haddin
:laugh:

Hard to disagree with what Zaheer's said, but surely the best option is to just avoid the topic completely, especially when you're under the pump.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would first ask how many of those runs were made on flat tracks or against minnows before worshipping ftr.
Wouldn't have him in the team to be honest. I couldn't handle having to constantly predict what would be happening on the 3rd day if I won the toss, just so Jesus would be there and playing to his strengths.