• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

howardj

International Coach

Yes it's good for people coming home from the shops or the beach.
Bill thinks they actually go down to the game after coming home from the shops or the beach.

Got to the game when the day's play is half over?

Not everyone gets in for free like you Bill, you gravy-train-riding ****

Spark

Global Moderator
Apparently what the guy said was "Why don't you go learn how to bat and bowl before you go go-karting. It will be three-nil mate."

I definitely get the rationale for the break but it's not the best look - although frankly that shouldn't matter

Ruckus

International Captain
Apparently what the guy said was "Why don't you go learn how to bat and bowl before you go go-karting. It will be three-nil mate."

I definitely get the rationale for the break but it's not the best look - although frankly that shouldn't matter
Was the dude Indian or Australian?

utk

Cricket Spectator
see look, these guys are a bunch a jokers...there is no team discipline and culture. there are just gangs within the teams apparently.....Their leader is not fit enough to be in the team let alone be the captain...how do you thinkhe survives still and actually hailed in the media at the first opportunity...we just need a capable leader who everyone respects and who respects the players and the game he plays and not a clown like the guy leading this team...oh I forgot his name MS Who?

Xuhaib

International Coach
see look, these guys are a bunch a jokers...there is no team discipline and culture. there are just gangs within the teams apparently.....Their leader is not fit enough to be in the team let alone be the captain...how do you thinkhe survives still and actually hailed in the media at the first opportunity...we just need a capable leader who everyone respects and who respects the players and the game he plays and not a clown like the guy leading this team...oh I forgot his name MS Who?

sounds like Pakistan circa 2007-2010.

Ruckus

International Captain
Let us not forget what happened to Deepak Chahar
Why does this keep happening to these players in India? I saw the highlights of that guy when he had that amazing performance, and it looked like he had some serious talent (albeit probably against some very average batting). So was it just a fluke performance? Unusually helpful conditions? He bowls at 100k/h? Or is it something else?

smash84

The Tiger King
sounds like Pakistan circa 2007-2010.
awta