• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Haddin barb turns up heat on 'fragile' India

Big mouth Haddin trying to fire up India for Perth? India didn't do so badly in Perth on the last tour after being revved up... Maybe Haddin should worry more about his fragile batting and catching? I seem to recall he missed one catch by about the length of his forearms.

Does anyone find it odd that he seems to be on the same protected species list alongside players of actual calibre Ponting and Hussey? Do the selectors really feel he's still a better bet going forward for this team at age 34 and averaging 20 in Tests in the last 12 months iirc, and a better keeper than the promising young Wade?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haddin barb turns up heat on 'fragile' India

Big mouth Haddin trying to fire up India for Perth? India didn't do so badly in Perth on the last tour after being revved up... Maybe Haddin should worry more about his fragile batting and catching? I seem to recall he missed one catch by about the length of his forearms.

Does anyone find it odd that he seems to be on the same protected species list alongside players of actual calibre Ponting and Hussey? Do the selectors really feel he's still a better bet going forward for this team at age 34 and averaging 20 in Tests in the last 12 months iirc, and a better keeper than the promising young Wade?
They're 2-0 up. They don't give a ****. The way India played in Sydney they deserve to be provoked, even by Haddin.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, India deserve to be panned but it really shouldn't come from a guy who is being absolutely carried by the other 10 blokes.

howardj

International Coach
Hopefully Channel Nine will show the cricket on its digital station (GEM) during the news bulletins throughout the Perth Test

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Haha, India deserve to be panned but it really shouldn't come from a guy who is being absolutely carried by the other 10 blokes.
Yeah that is sort of my point... I guess it comes down to don't change a winning team even if one of them are virtually playing for the other team eh