• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Greig on Tendulkar, "he's really coming beautifully". Wtf?
Again, he's talking about another piece of framed memorabilia in production. A montage of all the images of Tendulkar trudging off the park having been dismissed since scoring his 99th international hundred.

Tendulkar's Travails

Ruckus

International Captain
**** me, Laxman. Just has to score runs against us, doesn't he?
Well his series average is ****e so far, and this is an absolute road, so it isn't really that suprising. Hell even Gambhir got 80 odd, and I wouldn't be suprised if Kohli cashes in either.

Ruckus

International Captain
Watson would be useful now. We need one of our main bowlers to master reverse. The old/middle ball overs still need a good deal of improvement in this bowling attack.

Ruckus

International Captain
I really don't see it much of a problem that Lyon hasn't looked good here. The wicket clearly isn't offering much for spin. Ashwin was completely innocuous as well.

Spark

Global Moderator
I really don't see it much of a problem that Lyon hasn't looked good here. The wicket clearly isn't offering much for spin. Ashwin was completely innocuous as well.
One could argue that Clarke has outbowled him. Not the first time we've said this for an Aus spinner in the last five years, but still a concern.