• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** me what's happened to Morkel recently? He's been ****ing dire since the WC.

Netherless, SA are playing like they should be playing, not the **** we saw at Durban.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Good move by Smith to bring back Morkel..he has been very poor but the wicket of Chandrimal will give him some confidence.

Himannv

International Coach
I watch the morning session and Sangakkara gets out. They bat along for a while and I leave the house for a couple of hours. I come back to see Sangakkara batting again. wtf!!