• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

bagapath

International Captain
dear ricky

aren't you bored with your achievements yet? why do you want to prove you detractors wrong every time your obituary is written? how do you do this again and again? are you playing on to prove something to yourself? is that why the majority of us are mere journeymen but very few humans achieve as much as you in any field? can i buy you a drink and congratulate you on yet another awesome innings? and can i request you to retire on this high so that you are not a threat to sachin's aggregate records? do you understand that we are a ****-all test team and an average ODI team and sachin's aggregate is the only thing we can hold on to in cricket? you have done enough for your country; now can you do this favor for my country and leave the game as the second best of the era without pushing for the top spot once again, please?

in awe of your awesomeness
bagapath

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
dear ricky

aren't you bored with your achievements yet? why do you want to prove you detractors wrong every time your obituary is written? how do you do this again and again? are you playing on to prove something to yourself? is that why the majority of us are mere journeymen but very few humans achieve as much as you in any field? can i buy you a drink and congratulate you on yet another awesome innings? and can i request you to retire on this high so that you are not a threat to sachin's aggregate records? do you understand that we are a ****-all test team and an average ODI team and sachin's aggregate is the only thing we can hold on to in cricket? you have done enough for your country; now can you do this favor for my country and leave the game as the second best of the era without pushing for the top spot once again, please?

in awe of your awesomeness
bagapath
:laugh:

But can't you see it's all part of undercover agent Duncan's master plan to keep Ricky in the team so all of Eng can enjoy him again in 2013? (Duncan's previous plan was less subtle - the 0-4 to steal Eng the holy mace)

L Trumper

State Regular
Its eerily similar to english summer, indian fielders are completely out of it.

Duncan Fletcher's 7th straight loss on aussie soil?

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Odds on Zaheer + Ishant lasting the day? If you were Dhoni.. at what point would you "rest" them to save for the next Test.. yes it looks like giving up.. but do you put all your eggs in this Test's basket when it's already looking like only your batsmen can save it?