• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

adub

International Captain
If India don't find something I'm backing Pattinson to be raising the bat sometime late tomorrow.

Ruckus

International Captain
yeah can't help but think India are completely ****ed here. Draw pretty much their only option now, and I'm hoping Australia ramp up the run rate enough to basically remove that out of the equation as well.

Satguru

Banned
yeah can't help but think India are completely ****ed here. Draw pretty much their only option now, and I'm hoping Australia ramp up the run rate enough to basically remove that out of the equation as well.
Thats the thing, though... its just the second day and Australia have gone at well over 4 rpo. Draw is almost totally out of the question already, unless three of the Indians ton up big in the second dig. Cant really see that happening tbh. This is going to end very quickly... Tea tomorrow at the latest

Ruckus

International Captain
Thats the thing, though... its just the second day and Australia have gone at well over 4 rpo. Draw is almost totally out of the question already, unless three of the Indians ton up big in the second dig. Cant really see that happening tbh. This is going to end very quickly... Tea tomorrow at the latest
Some potential dodgy weather over the next day or two, so it's not completely out of question.

ajdude

International Coach
I can think of Ponting not wearing a helmet against Pakistan a while back when he got hit on the side of the head by Mohammad Sami and stood right up haha.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
You know this ain't good when he ain't gambhirin'

Ruckus

International Captain
Loving Clarke's trend in making big hundreds when he does get them of late. 5 of his last 6 hundreds have been 140 or more.