• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

R_D

International Debutant
Dhoni is **** that's why Ishant's bowling.... Ashwin was keeping it tight and should' e kept him bowling..

Clarke's been good though... Nice hundred.. Rubbish bowling has helped... So many runs off the pads this morning.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going to bed, so badly hope I wake up and see Ponting didn't make it. Will be annoyed that I didn't stay up for it but not half as annoyed as I would be if I stay up and he does.
Also knowing what time I'll wake, hope Kallis has 200* to his name

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to bed, so badly hope I wake up and see Ponting didn't make it. Will be annoyed that I didn't stay up for it but not half as annoyed as I would be if I stay up and he does.
I'm hoping to wake up with Kallis, Ponting and Clarke all 200*.

That may be the first time in Test history we've have three double centuries in a day?

adub

International Captain
Great session for Australia, woeful stuff from India. They really need to get their heads back in the game or it could be all over by tea.

Just hope Ponting is solving a problem, not creating one. If he's going to be in the side no matter what, then obviously this is the way you want him batting. If it's just going to buy him another 18 months of averaging 30 then...

Well done to him though. Hope he can turn it into a BIG one.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Clarkey you legend.

Almost **** myself when Ponting tried to nick one behind. Was going to go for a swim during the lunch break but I dare not miss an over of the second session before he gets his century

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Just a terrible post.