• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So so wrong. Ponting is bloody great, yeah I have laughed at his misfortunes many times but he has also done so much to admire and respect. Hoping he makes the ashes next time around.
Don't think people are understanding.
Of course Ponting is bloody great, of course he deserves respect and of course if he tons up it'll be testament to him after the past year or two he's had. Doesn't mean I won't find it utterly hilarious if he doesn't make it though and it will bring a small smile to my face as it means Spikey can update his statistic and Ponting still won't have a century in god knows how long.

Pothas

Don't think people are understanding.
Of course Ponting is bloody great, of course he deserves respect and of course if he tons up it'll be testament to him after the past year or two he's had. Doesn't mean I won't find it utterly hilarious if he doesn't make it though and it will bring a small smile to my face as it means Spikey can update his statistic and Ponting still won't have a century in god knows how long.
Yeah but he is playing India.

Jarquis

Apologies for disrupting the Ponting love-in. If it's any consolation wouldn't mind a Clarke double.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Duncan got appointed too soon, he's better at developing a side and without some help from the selectors, he can't do that.

Satguru

Banned
Just woke up and saw the score, thats.... not a good first session :blink:
Not nervous at all for Ponting, he'll get there with that signature pull

L Trumper

State Regular
Finally the 40th after two years .. He might continue for one more year and call it a day.
2013 ashes too far imo (back to back)