• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

pup11

International Coach
It's amazing how quickly you can go from the saviour of your side to a hopeless **** in this sport.
The bigger mystery is that why is he playing test cricket despite having played no meaningful cricket since recovering from injury.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ponting's head still fell away to the off side a bit too much when he flicked that ball for four. Just need some quicker deliveries coming back in to him from off stump to really test him.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
He's been singing that tune for over a year, its getting boring.
Erm how so when i was banned for most of 2011? :laugh: please get your facts straight, i've got nothing against your team, i'm just calling it as i see it, your great batting order is falling apart and India are gonna have a long, hard road ahead of them when the superstars eventually retire, Kohli isn't cutting it and the coaches don't seem to have much faith in Sharma.

Last edited:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Erm how so when i was banned for the whole of 2010? :laugh: please get your facts straight, i've got nothing against your team, i'm just calling it as i see it, your great batting order is falling apart and India are gonna have a long, hard road ahead of them when the superstars eventually retire, Kohli isn't cutting it and the coaches don't seem to have much faith in Sharma.
I'm more a Windies fan than I am an India fan, lol.

And fair enough then.

TumTum

Banned
Ponting looking really good. Still won't score a 100 but good to see him not struggling while at the crease.