• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Regardless, it still doesn't ****ING belong here.
I was stating the facts and commenting on India's form against England, WI and Aus, so i'd argue that it does belong here actually, but as usual any use of the word "WI" and people start jumping up and down like toddlers 8-) ,

Anyway lets get back on topic now, if Aus get anything above 260 it's over imo.

Last edited:

Sylvester

State Captain
Good comparison between Warner and Cowan, Warner committed too early to the front foot whereas Cowan wasn't as committed.

pup11

International Coach
Ponting was pushed down to 4 because Shaun Marsh did something at 3 that Ricky Ponting hadn't done in a long time
Yeah sure mate..... but when Ponting was Marsh' age he was already a world beater and when he was batting at 3 if nothing else he certainly made sure that the middle order didn't get exposed too early.

EDIT: Btw Ponting and Clarke's demotion in the batting order has everything to do with their inability to deal with the new cherry in recent times and had Marsh scored that century or not the slide down the order was more or less inevitable.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
EDIT: Btw Ponting and Clarke's demotion in the batting order has everything to do with their inability to deal with the new cherry in recent times and had Marsh scored that century or not the slide down the order was more or less inevitable.

No if Marsh had made a pair in his debut match he would have been dropped and Usman would have stayed at 6.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was stating the facts and commenting on India's form against England, WI and Aus, so i'd argue that it does belong here actually, but as usual any use of the word "WI" and people start jumping up and down like toddlers 8-) ,

Anyway lets get back on topic now, if Aus get anything above 260 it's over imo.
When do the Windies next play a series against a neutral country, so I can post in that thread about how they'll be **** against Australia?