• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
So after everyone has written off the Aussies, we have bent this supposed "world class line up" over the barrel, Aussies will win the series 3 - 0. Australia has the making of a very good team now, the batsmen just need to start getting their game in order. We have shown we can beat any team, even this number 2 team. Never really understood how they got the Number 1 spot after beating teams on their dead tracks at home.
You havn't beatten us Poms for 4 years.

Anyway nice catch by Bear.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Catch by the Bull.

Good move bringing on the spinner too. Well done, a very good performance and sets up a good series. Hope all the games are as good a battle between bat and ball.

Shri

Mr. Glass
so after everyone has written off the aussies, we have bent this supposed "world class line up" over the barrel, aussies will win the series 3 - 0. Australia has the making of a very good team now, the batsmen just need to start getting their game in order. We have shown we can beat any team, even this number 2 team. Never really understood how they got the number 1 spot after beating teams on their dead tracks at home.
zomg< india are teh best in the world. We would have won if pattinson did not cheat by bowling bouncers at zak who would scored a 100 omg!z

adub

International Captain
Best three performers:

Billy McDermott: Whatever they're paying him to turn Siddle and Hilfenhaus into test quality bowlers is a bargain.

MCG Curator: Fantastic test pitch.

Tony Greig: Flat track bully calls right from the top shelf.

pup11

International Coach
Weird. If he was as important as you think he is you would have thought everyone would be praising his work or something
Everybody who was cringing watching our bowlers bowl during the Cooley era are certainly praising him...

EDIT: Btw.. Warner is a bloke worth having in your side for his fielding alone.

Last edited:

Tomas

Cricket Spectator
At least India look like they have the makings of a good bowling attack, Yadav, Ashwin, Sharma, I think India can build a team around them. But the Indians really need to make pitches so these young quick's don't fade away. But India will never learn, they will continue to make dead, flat tracks at home and then they are world beaters. I think you need to build a test team around the bowling and not around the batting, Australia are going about it the right way, so much depth in our bowling.

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
Congrats Australia! Emphatic victory in the end. Credit to the bowlers for a good all round performance.

Shri

Mr. Glass
At least India look like they have the makings of a good bowling attack, Yadav, Ashwin, Sharma, I think India can build a team around them. But the Indians really need to make pitches so these young quick's don't fade away. But India will never learn, they will continue to make dead, flat tracks at home and then they are world beaters. I think you need to build a test team around the bowling and not around the batting, Australia are going about it the right way, so much depth in our bowling.

The game is taking place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground not the Madras Cricket Ground. Deal with it.

Spark

Global Moderator
Everybody who was cringing watching our bowlers bowl during the Cooley era are certainly praising him...

EDIT: Btw.. Warner is a bloke worth having in your side for his fielding alone.
spikey will hate me for this... but i think he was being sarcastic.