• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spark

Global Moderator
Well, not the best passage of cricket ever, but I think we can safely say Pattinson isn't buying Zaheer a beer or vice versa any time soon.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Good battle between Pattinson and Khan over the last few balls. Unlucky to get out like that. Ashwin used all the luck supposed to go to our side.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, not the best passage of cricket ever, but I think we can safely say Pattinson isn't buying Zaheer a beer or vice versa any time soon.
I look forward to hearing the news report about Pattinson being arrested after knocking out Rahul following the post-match drinks

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Pattinson is going to be every other country's pantomime villain til the day he retires.