• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Bouncer

State Regular
Kaneria should have been there for Raza who has done nothing during the season. Sadaf tailed off as the season went good they are not playing him when he's out off form. Overall yes a very good squad.
I strongly disagree with your opinion on Raza.

When I saw him for he first time in January 2010 in NZ, it gave me almost as much of excitement as watching Mohammad Amir for the first few games. He has shown in those games and on the domestic games that I cave been watching him since the ability to challenge the batsman, gives the ball pretty decent rip and flights it very well. He is not one dimensional like Rehman or Monty (it is yet to be proven as he hasn't played any int'l cricket) but I am more than wiling to give him chances at international level before giving a chance to dani boy who has nothing much more than a disappointment for last 3-4 seasons ( but that's a separate debate)

What he might need to work on is his longer version game against quality batsman where people are not in any hurry to go after him and wouldnt get out being impatient. That to me is his test, and I would like it to be at higher level, other wise we might just turn Raza into another Daniboy who takes loads of wickets in domestic cricket and also (at times) in county cricket but has been so used to off lower quality batsman who go after him and get out in those games that he just gets to play the next test serieses based on those domestic/county performace without performing like the guy we all expect him to.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Wow 150. Really excited at seeing him bowl. I hope he learns to swing the ball in to the right hander. Would make him really dangerous.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
But I think he has to change his wrist position for that. Hopefully Wasim can work with him when he commentates for the series.

smash84

The Tiger King
awt PEWS.

They shouldn't tamper too much with him and try to help him get wickets with brute pace and reverse swing and line and length bowling