• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
And the opposition. Rest assured Clarke wanted him gone ASAP, he scores so quickly. You'd be mad to think they weren't sweating on getting him early.
Yeah, what happened when the Indians chased down a big fourth innings total against England a few years ago? Sehwag got runs.

hazsa19

International Regular
Besides the commentary team and a large amount of posts in this thread in the last hour or so.
Don't bring the C9 commentary team into this. And yes posters will say he's dangerous, he is, undoubtedly. But countless people pointed out his dire record in situations like this.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Anyone see that slingshot thing the bloke was using on the nets to give that bloke throw downs? Anyone know if they're available at most cricket stores? I haven't seem them about. Be good for bouncing the under 11s
Yeah, charging about $50 for them. Basically just a tennis ball thrower for dogs.

Can take a while to get good at, but they're a good resource, and save some shoulders.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got home just as Tendulkar was walking out perfect timing. Does not get much better than this situation, just hope it is a close one.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Geez, seriously couldn't be more off the mark. Wade could be the most competitive person I've ever met. He used to play at my club and now when we play against him, we try and joke around and pull him out of the contest.

He's best off the back foot, and doesn't hit a huge amount through mid-off/down the ground. And didn't someone pull out some stats that showed that Wade is a lot better at getting starts than Nevill? Just like he's a completely better bat, ftr.
Heh, NSW fans in pumping up their bloke shocker.