• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

chicane

State Captain
Wow. From the Cricinfo commentary it looks like SA batted poorly. Great game though after the sad 1st test! Hoping SL don't screw this up.

7 down now!

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh:

HAHAHAHAH

Bahahahaha

I can't stop laughing at that shot. Hilarious cricket. I'm supporting South Africa in this match and I like Prince, but god, that's just... god.

People made a lot of Haddin's poor shot at Cape Town but that's probably the worst shot I've ever seen from a Test batsman right there. 119/6? Reverse sweep to slip thanks.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha, turned off when nothing much was happening with Amla and ABdV. Please tell me cricinfo are joking when they've said Prince reverse swept?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The most amazing about this is that Jayawardene actually caught it. If I was at slip I would have on the ground laughing by the time the ball got to me

AlwaysProteas

U19 12th Man
It will be a serious lulzfest if SL come back to win the series and we lose yet another series.

Also when we beat India by an innings Kepler opened up his trap and boasting saying he doesn't see how India will take 20 wickets. We got hammered in Durban.
Cue a year on, another innings victory and that piece of **** ****ing ****** arsehole didn't learn his lesson and opened his mouth again boasting and disparaging the opposition. STFU Kepler you piece of ****.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Can someone please explain to me just why it is that South Africa falling in a heap is so hilarious?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The most amazing about this is that Jayawardene actually caught it. If I was at slip I would have on the ground laughing by the time the ball got to me
No way would you be at slip. Would be running you like a dog from fine leg to fine leg all day, ****.

chicane

State Captain
:laugh:

HAHAHAHAH

Bahahahaha

I can't stop laughing at that shot. Hilarious cricket. I'm supporting South Africa in this match and I like Prince, but god, that's just... god.

People made a lot of Haddin's poor shot at Cape Town but that's probably the worst shot I've ever seen from a Test batsman right there. 119/6? Reverse sweep to slip thanks.
lolwtf

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Morkel's probably about as good against genuine pace and bounce as Suresh Raina but worse at surviving against spin than Chris Martin. Slight exaggeration in both of those comments but FMD I've never seen such a difference in ability from against pace to spin.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Morkel's probably about as good against genuine pace and bounce as Suresh Raina but worse at surviving against spin than Chris Martin. Slight exaggeration in both of those comments but FMD I've never seen such a difference in ability from against pace to spin.
Your comment suggests he has zero ability against either.