• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Cruxdude

International Debutant
I mean without having the option to review
Its not as if Tendulkar hasn't got a single bad decision after UDRS came into effect and India was refusing to use it. No idea why India just doesn't want to use it. Weirdly the hotspot for Siddle's dismissal didn't seem to show a nick.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember Hilf sticking around in the Ashes last year, 5th test, so he has got a bit of form for hanging around, he put a load of runs on with Johnson.
This was when we went into spanner mode for setting the field... as it seems India are about to do.

BeeGee

International Captain
Its not as if Tendulkar hasn't got a single bad decision after UDRS came into effect and India was refusing to use it. No idea why India just doesn't want to use it. Weirdly the hotspot for Siddle's dismissal didn't seem to show a nick.
There was a mark.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't get why Zaheer doesn't change the angle, a lot more likely to take a wicket that way, like he did with Clarke.

Beleg

International Regular
so zaheer bowled two bouncers and three out-swingers but even when he had the fella on the back foot still didnae try a yorker.

why?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No idea why India just doesn't want to use it.
It will because they will be hoping for incorrect decisions to be made in their favour, there can't be any other reason for not wanting the correct decision to be made, none I can think of anyway.
No idea why India just doesn't want to use it. Weirdly the hotspot for Siddle's dismissal didn't seem to show a nick.
Actually I thought it did show a small nick...