• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Aren't there a few Indian players who also support the notion of no UDRS? IIRC, Tendulkar was one of these players, it's not just the BBCI who should be copping the blame if that's the case.

I know Dravid is a supporter of the UDRS system. Such a gun, Rahul is. :cool:
Pretty sure Sehwag, Gambhir and Harbhajan and even Yuvraj have come out and said they support UDRS..

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really wish that Hussey would have accidentally called for a referral "out of habit" after his dismissal. Would have stuck a big middle finger up towards the BCCI.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Really wish that Hussey would have accidentally called for a referral "out of habit" after his dismissal. Would have stuck a big middle finger up towards the BCCI.
Its Huss though, too nice a guy to do anything like that. When you get him yelling, you know its a dire decision.

And my apologies ganeshran, I didn't see the Cowan dismissal being brought up again, I was distracted by the conversation about Siddle's place in the order.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha that was absolutely plumb. So that makes 2-1 India in favour of "would have been overturned" decisions so far today.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Its Huss though, too nice a guy to do anything like that. When you get him yelling, you know its a dire decision.

And my apologies ganeshran, I didn't see the Cowan dismissal being brought up again, I was distracted by the conversation about Siddle's place in the order.
No issues dude :)