• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
With Asif and Amir, Pak drew against NZ. Without Asif and Amir, Pak beat NZ. Don't worry about Amir and Asif not being there. We have plenty of pacers in our domestic circuit. Junaid has already shown that he is a good find by taking wickets on dead pitches.

tridibans

Cricket Spectator
Lets be honest here, India didn't get to no.1 without a fair bit of luck, Saffers been iffy at home and an un given LBW been a couple of reasons as to why they got there. Pakistan are easily a side that travels better than India.
I think the English are the worst travellers to the sub continent, aren't they? :ph34r:

deathmonger

Banned
It's silly to say that Pakistan will continue to lose future test matches just because they lost in the past against India. You are not as good as you were before and we have improved. Also remember that we have a better test record against you guys.
and we have improved - Yeah Yeah right. Winning series against Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and a Sri Lankan outfit that has failed to win a single matche after the retirement of Malinga and Murali. Keep deluding yourself. Couldn't even manage a win in the Indies - something even Bangladesh has done.

Also remember that we have a better test record against you guys.
- Indies has a better test record against lots of teams. Doesn't stop them from getting their behinds handed to them everywhere (except of course home series vs Pak). Wasim, Waqar etc have retired you know.

tridibans

Cricket Spectator
With Asif and Amir, Pak drew against NZ. Without Asif and Amir, Pak beat NZ. Don't worry about Amir and Asif not being there. We have plenty of pacers in our domestic circuit. Junaid has already shown that he is a good find by taking wickets on dead pitches.
I dont know what you are disagreeing with!! I have seen Junaid and he really impressed me with his pace and action. But I stand by my comment that Pakistan has a weakened bowling attack now as compared to say couple of years back.

tridibans

Cricket Spectator
and we have improved - Yeah Yeah right. Winning series against Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and a Sri Lankan outfit that has failed to win a single matche after the retirement of Malinga and Murali. Keep deluding yourself. Couldn't even manage a win in the Indies - something even Bangladesh has done.

Also remember that we have a better test record against you guys.
- Indies has a better test record against lots of teams. Doesn't stop them from getting their behinds handed to them everywhere (except of course home series vs Pak). Wasim, Waqar etc have retired you know.
Not so sure buddy!
IIRC its12-9 in their favour.
But yeah of late India has the upper hand.

deathmonger

Banned
We drew against RSA and won a match against England in England. Remind me how many you guys won in England.
We drew against RSA - in the flattest pitches on the world.

Also let me reply to your England question by - We won a match against Oz in Oz. Remind me how many you guys won in Oz. To make things fair you guys can consider your last three tours to Oz. :D

Also talking of England - Remind me what happened in the series before that in 2006. How many you guys won and how many we won in 2007.

deathmonger

Banned
Jesus, Australia are being captained by a massive ****ing *****.
What happened to Aus being the hardest bunch of ****s to ever walk onto a cricket field? AB must be disgusted with all of this ****.
You know things are wrong with Oz cricket when you have a metrosexual in charge.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The BCCI is opposed to UDRS and that is undoubtedly a factor in people wishing bad luck to the Indian team when it comes to umpiring decisions. However, some of the Indian players (how many is anybody's guess. I know Sehwag and Gambhir want UDRS) are in favour of decision reviews, and it does seem unfair to wish the entire team bad luck at the expense of those who are opposed to it.
It's not out of spite, it's out of the hope that if India get screwed over hard they'll re-accept the need for DRS and reduce the number of dire decisions in the future.

tridibans

Cricket Spectator
Jesus, Australia are being captained by a massive ****ing *****.
What happened to Aus being the hardest bunch of ****s to ever walk onto a cricket field? AB must be disgusted with all of this ****.
Dont see too much talk really if you end up being 47 a.o or 150/2 to 190/9 too often.