• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke, Haddin, Christian, Cowan, Hilfenhaus, Hussey, Lyon, Marsh, Pattinson, Ponting, Siddle, Starc, Warner

god damn it

ajdude

International Coach
No Watson or Harris, Marsh, Hilfy, Cowan in. Hilfy. ****.

You'd think they would also bring in cover for Ponting, maybe keep Khawaja on stand by.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
So what I hope happens, then, is

Warner
Cowan
Marsh
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
Haddin
Siddle
Pattinson
Hilfenhaus
Lyon

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
Haha. I'm a huge Sachin fan but its obvious he gets nervous in the 90s. Everyone's got their faults and that's one of his.

Ironic though since the guy with the most 100s ever gets nervous in the 90s. Imagine how many 100s he would have if he didn't get nervous!
he values his milestones. that's one of the reasons he has so many of them. and also one of the reasons he does something daft as he nears them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm happy to see Hilfenhaus there, with all the injuries. The fact that he was vastly over-rated and picked over superior bowlers for a little while there and it's finally been recognised does not mean he can't be picked any any circumstances. Obviously Harris and Bollinger aren't considered fit enough yet and that's fair enough, although one has to ask questions over why Marsh has been given a golden ticket back into the side if that's the way they're looking at it.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wait... Cowan batting at #3?

Wut?

Is ABC24 just going mad? Could have sworn he said that Marsh would be at #3.

howardj

International Coach
Conservative panel, isn't it

Going back to Hilf, retaining familiar and failing players like Hussey, Ponting, and Haddin.

At least Hilditch was striking out in his dying days - Cummins, Lyon etc.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well Hilf might not play, they may have decided Starc will play but need cover, and there's bugger all other bowlers in any sort of form. And the NSW brigade can **** off from posting a picture of Lalor.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think our best fully fit, available bowler who wasn't selected is Hogan.

I never thought I'd say that. Sad state of affairs.