• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha getting your best match figures against possibly the best batting lineup in the world in an unofficial match FTW.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 0.4: Mithun to Warner, no run, OUT, bowled! CA Chairman's XI 1/3 (0.4 overs). Usman Khwaja is the new batsman

ca people just ain't trying anymore

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Be happier if we could find another right handed opener if Watson isn't fit. Too many lefties.

If they're gonna pick one, be gun were it Fast Eddie Cowan.

Ruckus

International Captain
Be happier if we could find another right handed opener if Watson isn't fit. Too many lefties.

If they're gonna pick one, be gun were it Fast Eddie Cowan.
Yeah it is getting to be a bit of a problem...noticed it last series against NZ. A quite conceivable future top 7 could consist of Warner, Watson, Marsh, Khawaja, Clarke, Hussey and Wade.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
I'm one too. So **** it. Point is their only good bowler is Zaheer and he bowls well to them IMHO.
Yeah but I reckon he'll need make it through the series which is something I doubt to make a significant impact.

And Khawaja and that other guy seem to be going reasonably well at the moment.

--
I ain't jinxing on one.