• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

R_D

International Debutant
Ganguly really rates Dinda apparently.

As the tourists deal with a serious ankle injury to Sharma, Ganguly has questioned why uncapped Bengal paceman Ashok Dinda was not included in the original touring party to Australia.
Dinda is tipped to be drafted into the squad as cover for Sharma, who remains in doubt for the Boxing Day Test and could yet return home.
''Dinda is India's best pace bowler right now and should have been on that plane to Australia in the first place with rest of the squad,'' Ganguly said.

Read more: No point to Chappell's team talk - Ganguly
Ganguly is like that if he rates someone than he will back them no matter how trash result they may produce ala Yuvi in test matches.... Only seen Dinda in IPL and few ODI's... I don't think he has performed that well. His FC stats aren't too flash either.
Hopefully Irfan Pathan gets a chance.... Don't think anyone else in left...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Over 71.3: Holland to Kohli, SIX, this time swung over midwicket!
Over 71.2: Holland to Kohli, SIX, swung over extra cover into the base of the fence
Over 71.1: Holland to Kohli, no run, taken off pad fine, Kumar wants the run but Kohli not interested

That's why. WAG :wub:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
how holland could take 3 wickets in a match, let alone against India, is totally beyond me

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No idea how he got Laxman but the other two were hit to mid-on. Epic cbf factor in the descriptions of the shot.

Which is stupid because Dhoni should have spent time in the middle. Idiot.

Burgey

Who cares about India's score, Kohli just tonned up mofos :cool:
Can't believe India has been playing against Australia since 1947 and you still don't know when we are deliberately playing blokes into your team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Also has this game just about ended Bollinger's chances of playing any part in the test series?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't believe India has been playing against Australia since 1947 and you still don't know when we are deliberately playing blokes into your team.
As I keep reminding you, I wasn't born in the 1930s so I don't have your memory of India's tours since 1947.

(you walked into that one and you know it)

Burgey

Last time we yapped a bloke up so the opposition would pick him was Pietersen.

That worked well.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Also has this game just about ended Bollinger's chances of playing any part in the test series?
Yep. Playing him out of the side was the most important thing India could've done in this match, and they've done it. Second most important thing was resolving the #6 debate, and they've done that too. Now they just need to make sure no more bowlers get injured. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
doubt it. they know he can take wickets. it's his fitness they have doubts over.
So him going at 4 rpo and being outbowled by George has no effect?

I reckon if there was even a possibility of Dougeh being selected it's been removed now.