• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol. Foot movement Kieran? Nah, thought not. Horrible shot.

Pathan looking tidy tho. Never going to be express but quicker than Praveen and seems to have his swing back.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:laugh::laugh:

Lol. FML that's a horrorshow from the umpire. Batsman's missed it by half a foot. Bowler had given it up, turns around to see the finger raised.

Spark

Global Moderator
Reminds me of a school match I played years back against one team who appealed for absolutely ****ing everything. At one point the ump eventually had enough and said "You know, he's actually got to hit the damn thing, boys."

Mr Asnani needs to take that lesson too I'd say.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical West Indies. Battering them all over the place and get out like that.

No Ashwin so it's really set-up for Sammy to play a captain's innings here... Whether it will happen or not is another matter.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Pollard really should bat up the order for WI.
?

This is his first innings of any substance in international cricket.

Having not watched this, I can't tell if its a typical Pollard slog-fest coming off, or a genuinely superb innings. Maybe somewhere in between.