• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
One of those games when the only real discussion is about which records are getting broken. Impressive, sure. Interesting? Not really.

Athlai

Not Terrible
One of those games when the only real discussion is about which records are getting broken. Impressive, sure. Interesting? Not really.
We could feign interest if Gayle and Bravo and Chanderpaul etc. were playing.

Simmons? Powell? Hyatt?

Urgh. I'd rate Zimbabwe's top order to do more damage

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
How many has Sammy dropped this tour? Nearly every game there's at least one or two he puts down.

Sehwag getting tired, will probably throw it away now.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't get that. why india didn't get 4 byes on that? Not attempting a shot should apply only for leg byes.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't get that. why india didn't get 4 byes on that? Not attempting a shot should apply only for leg byes.
Yeah weird.

Raina having a nice outing as well. All the talk surrounding the form of the 3 batsmen should be over now.