• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it just me or can see Southee's non-existent follow-through? I'm sure he could add 5-10kph if more effort in the delivery was made.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Is it just me or can see Southee's non-existent follow-through? I'm sure he could add 5-10kph if more effort in the delivery was made.
Yeah this is a big problem that I think most people have known for a while, and it's so obvious I have to wonder what the bowling coach is doing with him and whether or not it's being addressed.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
He can, it's just that he's not a really an "effort" bowler in this kind of situation. He bowls within himself to focus on accuracy and swing.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Must admit I never knew about the Two twos, just quickly read a few articles online about it.

Lucky it wasn't the big toe that was amputated, that's the key toe.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Has Southee's lack of a strong front arm also been commented on? That, if anything, will likely improve his accuracy. This is even more obvious then his weak follow-through imo.