• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Edit: at PEWS

As much as it pains me to agree with Tumtum I can see him getting trapped on the crease lbw, particularly if he's in early.

McCullum out in the first three overs. Guptill to score an ugly 50.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
any other betting tips ****?
I've actually got heaps invested in a New Zealand series win. Was thinking of betting on this match specifically but figured I could just lay off if they won here as they'd be rated higher by the bookies for the second Test anyway if they got over the line.

Still think Australia will win tbh but 9.00 was too hard to resist on that front.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
All this ****iness by the Kiwis is annoying me. Hope we flog them tbh.
Dunno if there is that much actual ****yness tbh. I mean John Wright says things like:

We're just building quietly. I feel we've gathered a little bit of confidence from that first trip to Zimbabwe, when we were together nearly a month, then coming here after some good performances in first-class cricket at home
... and the headline in the Australian paper will be along the lines of "NZ think they will thrash Australia"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dunno if there is that much actual ****yness tbh. I mean John Wright says things like:

... and the headline in the Australian paper will be along the lines of "NZ think they will thrash Australia"
Given the usual NZ negativity though it can basically be interpreted as that. :p