• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before Sachin's 100th 100

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia will become great again.

England will become mediocre again.

SA will finally be able to win a world cup

Ponting will be dropped from the side
So you're suggesting he will never get his 100th 100.

Infractionable tbh.

bagapath

International Captain
Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Haha, best actor in the world if he planned to nick it like that. Maybe you should rope him in for one of your movies.:p

Looked legit to me in real time. Would just laugh at it if it were true like I laughed at the spot fixing debacle.:laugh:

ganeshran

International Debutant
dude. there was a tip yesterday that he would get out for 94 or 95 and i was asked to place money. i hope this is just a coincidence (in case i need to explain, i didnt bet because i dont believe in illegit money)

India v West Indies, 3rd Test, Mumbai: Tendulkar's dismissal was planned - Rampaul | Cricket News | India v West Indies | ESPN Cricinfo

"Tendulkar's dismissal was planned"

I wonder who planned it, though. Very pissed off with the whole bloody world.
:laugh::laugh:

You are joking right :huh:

bagapath

International Captain
Haha, best actor in the world if he planned to nick it like that. Maybe you should rope him in for one of your movies.:p

Looked legit to me in real time. Would just laugh at it if it were true like I laughed at the spot fixing debacle.:laugh:
ha ha... yeah shri... may be thats how i should see it... am a bit depressed at the moment, though, i must admit... hopefully will feel better later in the day and start believing in justice honesty etc etc again...

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Don't worry mate, if a player has fixed a dismissal they never do it via nick-off, too high a chance of it going past slip/being dropped and going for runs

Furball

Evil Scotsman
ha ha... yeah shri... may be thats how i should see it... am a bit depressed at the moment, though, i must admit... hopefully will feel better later in the day and start believing in justice honesty etc etc again...
I'd have put money on him getting dismissed in the mid 90s before the start of play. Means nothing IMO.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not to mention how he is constantly under the public gaze.
Yeah, this is a more convincing argument than Jono's. There's absolutely no way that Tendulkar would have been able to fix games without it coming out. And I don't think his life would be worth living in India if he'd been caught fixing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm sure the fact that it would be difficult to get away due to constantly being watched is a factor, but if you are THAT famous and THAT admired, its a pretty big detterent from ever having to fix as well.

Yes yes I know Cronje and others have been big time and yet fixed, but Sachin is on another planet. Even if he had a weak mind and was prone to fixing, the amount they'd have to pay him would have to be unbelievably enormous for him to risk his endorsements, fame, success, legacy etc.

Plus Sachin can afford to buy his own leather jackets, unlike Cronje :ph34r:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm sure the fact that it would be difficult to get away due to constantly being watched is a factor, but if you are THAT famous and THAT admired, its a pretty big detterent from ever having to fix as well.

Yes yes I know Cronje and others have been big time and yet fixed, but Sachin is on another planet. Even if he had a weak mind and was prone to fixing, the amount they'd have to pay him would have to be unbelievably enormous for him to risk his endorsements, fame, success, legacy etc.

That was my point :p

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Not to mention his own plane. :ph34r:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think the Bookie market and especially such a spot fixing market as a whole can afford to pay Sachin to fix a match considering the amount it would possibly take to do so.