• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There was more interest in the first 2 tests, tbf and not much to talk about so far in this match.

Also not many overly active Indian fans(who comment regularly in match threads) around in CW these days.
We all have small mercies bestowed upon us mate.

Did this stadium undergo a refurb for the WC? It looks seriously good these days.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
There was more interest in the first 2 tests, tbf and not much to talk about so far in this match.

Also not many overly active Indian fans(who comment regularly in match threads) around in CW these days.
Who posted interesting for this match by support:

Cevno 143 - India
Daemon 99 - India
Burgey 92 - Neutral
Contra 76 - India
Flem 58 - Neutral
Centurymaker 58 - India
honestbhrani 45 - India
flibbertyjibber 45 - Neutral
Gotspin 37 - Neutral
nsniks 34 - Unsure
GF 33 - Neutral
Turbz 33 - India
Athlai 32- Neutral
Howe 32 - Neutral
PEWS 32 - Neutral
Outswinger - Neutral

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Cevno 143 - India
Daemon 99 - India
Burgey 92 - Neutral
Contra 76 - India
Flem 58 - Neutral
Centurymaker 58 - India
honestbhrani 45 - India
Gotspin 37 - Neutral
nsniks 34 - Unsure
GF 33 - Neutral
Turbz 33 - India
Athlai 32- Neutral
Howe 32 - Neutral
PEWS 32 - Neutral
Outswinger - Neutral
GotSpin is basically a West Indies fan IMO.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

Cevno 143 - India
Daemon 99 - India
Burgey 92 - Neutral
Contra 76 - India
Flem 58 - Neutral
Centurymaker 58 - India
honestbhrani 45 - India
Gotspin 37 - Neutral
nsniks 34 - Unsure
GF 33 - Neutral
Turbz 33 - India
Athlai 32- Neutral
Howe 32 - Neutral
PEWS 32 - Neutral
Outswinger - Neutral
Nsniks is a Indian fan.

And it's what you'd expect basically. Me and Daemon are the most active Indian fans around here left with the likes of Jono/Vcs/Teja etc.....having left/become inactive. Contra is usually active in match threads and Centurymaker left a while ago for good, it seems.
The rest of them drift in and out from time to time and probably will post around when something interesting happens.

Edit - Precam multi's not around either, these days.:p

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Nsniks is a Indian fan.

And it's what you'd expect basically. Me and Daemon are the most active Indian fans around here left with the likes of Jono/Vcs/Teja etc.....having left/become inactive. Contra is usually active in match threads and Centurymaker left a while ago for good, it seems.
The rest of them drift in and out from time to time and probably will post around when something interesting happens.

Edit - Precam multi's not around either, these days.:p
Yeah, I still remember a couple of years back, there used to be the likes of SS, adharcric, Dravid, honestbharani, Jono, myself, and a few others who used to be regulars during India matches. You can just take a look at the last India tour of Australia thread as a prime example.

A lot of them have now left or post rarely, like myself. Tbh my sudden decline in posting occured back in late 2007 - early 2008, when I was finishing off high-school and applying to universities.

I'm guessing most of the other fans have moved on too and become really busy. It's a shame though, would love a reunion for the upcoming Australia series.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, I still remember a couple of years back, there used to be the likes of SS, adharcric, Dravid, honestbharani, Jono, myself, and a few others who used to be regulars during India matches. You can just take a look at the last India tour of Australia thread as a prime example.

A lot of them have now left or post rarely, like myself. Tbh my sudden decline in posting occured back in late 2007 - early 2008, when I was finishing off high-school and applying to universities.

I'm guessing most of the other fans have moved on too and become really busy. It's a shame though, would love a reunion for the upcoming Australia series.
Plus, when we banned Precambrian, that was like banning seven or eight regular contributors.

Well no actually, it wasn't like that; it was just that.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Everyones anti-India, they are the USA of cricket :p
Haha this. I've always mentioned this. Tbh, the day the US starts playing cricket competitively (which will never happen, that's for sure) will be the day India won't be the most hated side.

And people think Indian fans are bad, wait till you come across American fans. :p

Last edited: