• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, nothing much seems to be happening from the pitch and West Indies are not capitulating either.

Usually Mumbai Red Soil has a tendency of deteriorating around day 3 with the sun though, so will be interesting to see what happens.

Last edited:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, nothing much seems to be happening from the pitch and West Indies are not capitulating either.

Usually Mumbai Red Soil has a tendency of deteriorating around day 3 with the sun though, so will be interesting to see what happens.
Its gripping and bouncing every now and then, so will definitely get much more interesting as the match progresses.

Can see 4/5 being nightmarish

Athlai

Not Terrible
I can understand why no one goes to the matches if even the usually vocal Indian contingent on CW barely registers 100 posts on a whole day of Test cricket.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Good day that for WI. Didn't Lara score a huge century in his 13th test. Seems like Bravo is well on his way to do the same here. The only positive for India is they didn't get too far ahead. A couple of early wickets tomorrow and it would be interesting.

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
I half expected a bit of a collapse after those 2 quick wickets so credit for Windies for hanging in and building their lead. Reckon they need someone to score a Daddy hundred.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm flicking between this and the Australian domestic match. I'd probably leave it on this permanently if there was some discussion in this thread. :p
It's crazy how little interest this series is getting from CWers. Unban Windieweathers and shivfan

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I'm flicking between this and the Australian domestic match. I'd probably leave it on this permanently if there was some discussion in this thread. :p
I'm basically watching for this Aaron fella. Doesn't seem worth it so far.

Edit: and to see if Bravo can keep up the freaky Lara connection I guess

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It's crazy how little interest this series is getting from CWers. Unban Windieweathers and shivfan
There was more interest in the first 2 tests, tbf and not much to talk about so far in this match.

Also not many overly active Indian fans(who comment regularly in match threads) around in CW these days.