• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
This is now a situation where India might actually miss Harbhajan Singh. Those quickfire late order runs from Harbhajan were always quite handy for India, especially in the last year or so when Harbhajan actually became much more reliable with the bat.

Stapel

International Regular
I was just gonna post that Ashwin has a decent FC batting record and a reasonable ODI batting record............

Anyway, great test so far! I've watched yesterdays afternoon session. A bit disappointed this morning when I saw that the nice set-up was somewhat disturbed by Indian bowling. And even further disappointed when the Indian batting had put things firmly to their hand. And now I check in at 150/4 knowing I have just 60 minutes to watch...., just to be shown 3 wickets.

I've always liked Sammy (evidence on this forum :) ). He may not be the fastest, but he is always spot on. He has a very good economy and a not so great strike rate. I think many people underestimate the value of consistancy. It gets him wickets and that's for a good reason!

Anyway,
Time to let Fidel have a go to Sharma and his tale buddies?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha yeah!!

Been below par in the first test in general for a while now. Can't really think of any common reason for it all either.
Got to be an upstairs thing you'd think. Earlier on it seemed a poor preparation thing, flying in late. But even now they arrive early, the problem persists.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dravid is in some serious form this year. Will probably miss the ton as partners will run out but where would India be without him.