• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a relief to get home and find that only the nightwatchman has fallen. Good work, lads.

Mike5181

International Captain
Lol at how they stopped the replay before it hit the pad so it didn't look like it was going down leg.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me or does it look like a skilled surgeon has sewn Shane Bond's face onto a less well-built chap named Kyle Jarvis

Flem274*

123/5
We're seeing Bond everywhere these days.

-Milne's bowling action
-Bennett from behind
-Jarvis's face

I have two theories;

a) wishful thinking because we yearn for him to magically come out of retirement with newfound invincibility and kill Australians
b) it's a conspiracy from Bond to take over our minds

Athlai

Not Terrible
We're seeing Bond everywhere these days.

-Milne's bowling action
-Bennett from behind
-Jarvis's face

I have two theories;

a) wishful thinking because we yearn for him to magically come out of retirement with newfound invincibility and kill Australians
b) it's a conspiracy from Bond to take over our minds
Bond is The Master.

Flem274*

123/5
Watling out to a spinner? Surely not.

Sponsored by this exchange

Athlai says
goooooooone
Flem says
to price as well
youre just waiting for me to start arent you?
Athlai says
Yeeep