• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

adub

International Captain
Yeah was surprised, Fleming and Blewett looked surprised too after the interview, a test spot is not out of the question at all, but i guess Krezja is the FC spin option for Tassie, and he hardly sets the world alight.
Someone told him Andrew Hilditch ain't picking the side any more.

adub

International Captain
v SA

Shield: O'Keefe (C), Bollinger, Hazlewood, Henriques, Katich, Lalor, Maddinson, Nevill, Rohrer, S Smith, Starc, Warner

out: abbott, cruickshank, henry. in: dougeh, warner, smith

OD: O'Keefe (c), Bollinger, Cruickshank, Hazlewood, Henriques, Katich, Nevill, Rohrer, D Smith, S Smith, Starc, Warner

out: abbott, maddinson, doran (didn't play in last match) in: dougeh, warner, smith
There was talk of Jaques being fit to play, so interesting he's not there. Also interesting that Abbott goes out and Lalor stays in the squad. Pretty straight forward otherwise. Fingers crossed for Maddinson to find some form. (and that the 1st innings collapsos are behind us for 11/12)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Good to see Matt Gale getting a game for QLD. Guy had a rookie down here a few years ago and battled away with injury, and saw some guys leap ahead of him who were inferior bowlers. Gone up to QLD with a clean slate and taken a few poles, too. David Saker's nephew, FWIW.

Sylvester

State Captain
Quite the change for Maxwell, was getting smashed in the last match and now ends up going at just over 2 an over.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
absolutely, those were great days for domestic one day cricket. Don't see why they couldn't introduce something like the MM signs for ODI's now.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doherty has 3 wickets

I thought that was Krejza at first and boy was I terrified

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
would sooner drop Starc and won't mind if we do so for the match. At least Haze showed signs of getting better during the Vic match.

Will be pretty disappointed if we drop cruickshank for the ODer. makes for a very 'death or glory' line-up if we keep Nev at 7, open with Warner and Smith and have Moz and S. Smith at 5 & 6

Flem274*

123/5
No one in the history of cricket has needed to bowl themselves out of a paper bag, so I don't see how it should be a problem.