• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Seriously brutal knock. Dussey's ton a few years ago at the SCG was pretty awesome, that one could be a good upload, smacked those stinkin Blues outta here.

adub

International Captain
Well that was close.

Seriously though what a knock. Small ground and whatever you still have to go out there and hit em.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nice to get the win, but I genuinely fear that the fall-out from this match will result in a worse season (or two, even) overall. Having Smith selected for another 15 matches on the back on this could well prove the difference and cost us more than the one game.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah i fear smith still opening come feb and it never coming off again. smith and warner opening is a scary thought for us....

that said I fear SOK more....

Spikey

stream working for wa-tas

the fact we're playing on a tilted ground means we can discount butterworth's performance imo
Same for M. Marsh tbh

That and the horrible batting line-up dished up

Last edited:

Spikey

but really they've got to do something about the stream. makes it very hard to tell what the ball is doing.

Spikey

Nice to get the win, but I genuinely fear that the fall-out from this match will result in a worse season (or two, even) overall. Having Smith selected for another 15 matches on the back on this could well prove the difference and cost us more than the one game.
Blues' tough cull (monday article)

Guess we get the team today? Looking forward to it. Should be filled with things I don't like about it. Be in half a mind to drop Warner given the prick hasn't done anything for us in a ODer for years now :ph34r:

Spikey

v SA

Shield: O'Keefe (C), Bollinger, Hazlewood, Henriques, Katich, Lalor, Maddinson, Nevill, Rohrer, S Smith, Starc, Warner

out: abbott, cruickshank, henry. in: dougeh, warner, smith

OD: O'Keefe (c), Bollinger, Cruickshank, Hazlewood, Henriques, Katich, Nevill, Rohrer, D Smith, S Smith, Starc, Warner

out: abbott, maddinson, doran (didn't play in last match) in: dougeh, warner, smith

Sylvester

State Captain
Ah good our next OD game is at the SCG, will give us a better idea of Dan Smith's batting form. Good time for Warner to fine tune his OD game too and Steve Smith to do something.

robelinda

Odd that Doherty said in an interview a few minutes ago that he is not focusing on 4 day or test cricket anymore, only focusing on the one day game. GREAT attitude.

Spikey

Really? I saw another interview a few days ago that was pretty much the opposite

I like the attitude though. He's a **** FC bowler. Hopefully Krejza feels the same and they decide to retire from FC cricket and Tassie might actually start fielding a decent spinner

robelinda

Yeah was surprised, Fleming and Blewett looked surprised too after the interview, a test spot is not out of the question at all, but i guess Krezja is the FC spin option for Tassie, and he hardly sets the world alight.